- Oxy-Hydrogen Carbon Cleaning System Car Engine Cleaning Products Carbon Cleaner Mobile
Categories Hydrogen Engine Carbon Cleaning Machine Album View larger image Brand Zeayeto Model SH2.0 Application Car Decarburization Usage Car Care Product name Engine carbon removal machine Electrolyte consumption ≤240 g/H Ambient temperature range 5℃~50℃ Color Black FOB port Shenzhen Terms of Payment L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal Update Time 2020-01-28Detail Information
Oxy-Hydrogen Carbon Cleaning System Car Engine Cleaning Products Carbon Cleaner Mobile
The hydrogen carbon cleaning machine is a device that utilizes the catalytic characteristics of the hydrogen and oxygen, the combustion-supporting characteristics, the high-temperature characteristics of the hydrogen-oxygen flame, and the characteristics of the hydrogen-oxygen flame-generating water to remove the carbon inside the automobile engine.
Causes of carbon cleaning failure
Method of exclusion
The machine does not work when the start button is pressed
Missing phase, carbon removal control board failure or air switch damage or emergency stop button has been pressed
1）1) Check the power supply
2）2) Replace the faulty device
3）Detect emergency stop button
When the equipment is working, the gas production is too low to meet the requirements for use.
The electrolyte concentration is too low, the electrolytic cell is too dirty, and the electrolyte is not clean.
Cleaning the electrolytic cell, descaling, replacing the electrolyte
Over pressure alarm
Equipment line blockage
Check equipment piping
Normal air pressure, low air output
Equipment piping leaks
Check equipment piping to find leaks and recover
Work indicator does not light after booting
The power module or power cable is not connected properly.
Check the line, replace the power module, and replace the power cord
1. Continuously decompose hydrogen and oxygen from water by electrolysis.
2. Hydrogen is a kind of fuel and Oxygen plays a role as combustion aid. In the engine running conditions, hydrogen and oxygen fuel coming into the engine room, with air and other vehicle fuel (oil or gas) burning together. Hydrogen and oxygen’s combustion will produce high temperature steam. Hot water vapor is known to soften hard carbon deposits, softening a thin layer of carbon each cycle. The softening of carbon deposition occurs at this stage of the engine's work. (Carbon deposition softening process)
3. At the same time, hydrogen is also a kind of catalyst. Hydrogen with air coming into the engine. In the process of compressing, due to the hydrogen molecular is very light, it spread everywhere in combustion chamber. At the same time, hydrogen molecule is very small, which is able to move quickly to the inside of carbon deposition to soften carbon deposition. With hydrogenation, non-combustible carbon changes into a combustible carbon deposition. (Carbon deposition modification process)
4. After the carbon deposition modified in the last cycle, it is burned off in the next combustion process, and carbon dioxide is produced and discharged out of the car.
Effects of carbon cleaning
1. Reduce oil consumption
2. Reduce engine noise
3. Save car repairing cost
4. Prolong engine life
5. Increase 20% of engine power
6. Decrease 70% of air pollutionRelated Productsnavigation
- Contact Person
- Eric Liu
- leave a message:
- Contact Now
- 3rd Floor , No.59 building , Third Industry Zone, XiTian Community, Gongming Town, Guangming District, Shenzhen, China