HHO Carbon Catalytic Cleaning Machine Exhaust Carbon Cleaner Best Diesel Carbon Remover
|Categories||Hydrogen & Oxygen Engine Carbon Removal Machine|
|Album||View larger image|
|Ambient temperature range||5℃~50℃|
|Gas production||1500 L/H±10%|
|Usage scope||0.8~6.0 L(gasoline or diesel engine)|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
HHO Carbon Cleaning Station Exhaust Carbon Cleaner Best Diesel Carbon Remover
Car Carbon Cleaning Machine
1. Carbon Cleaning using HHO gas cleans away the carbon build-up efficiently and without mess or harm to the environment.
The results are more low RPM power in a smoother running and more efficient engine.
2. Different from the traditional carbon reducing methods; no pollution, no harmful gases or chemical additives to harm you, your car or the environment. Save time and money by using the Carbon Cleaning System; increase your business potential, customer base and profits.
3. After using the Car Carbon Cleaning machine, carbon build-up is completely cleaned away, engine efficiency is increased, power and performance are restored, life expectancy is improved and engine emissions are reduced.
It Only needs 20 minutes to clean engine carbon.
Obvious effects after cleaning the carbon, and satisfied customers 100%.
One machine can serve for both petrol and diesel vehicles.A wide scope for vehicles: cars, SUV, Business cars, buses, trucks, etc.
It can clean engine parts like intake, injector, DPF, spark plug, etc.
Improve cars' performance,after cleaning carbon, oil consumption, 70% of air pollution and engine noised can be reduced, and 20% of engine power improved.
Guarantee 100% safety for using the machine.(Automotive negative pressure alarm device)
There do no harm to engines.
HD touch screen can make carbon cleaning more convenient.
Why does the EGR valve get dirty ?
The EGR valve is designed to cool exhaust gas by burning exhaust for a second time within the intake system. This results in the reduction of nitrogen oxide emissions. Recirculation of the exhaust leads to a gradual accumulation of carbon particles inside the inlet. These deposits eventually develop into a black layer of soot, which can lead to various engine problems and even engine failure.
The short-term benefits of the EGR valve lead to a faster saturation rate inside the engine. Soot forms where the exhaust passes into the intake, and even within the valve itself, causing various problems. Fuel injectors, which are delicate and expensive components of the engine, may become partially clogged. As for the EGR valve, soot and grime may prevent it from properly opening and closing. If it becomes stuck in the closed position, it will lose all function. The vehicle will continue to run properly, however it will emit nitrogen oxides at levels beyond the threshold of what is legally tolerated according to area regulations. On the other hand, if the EGR valve becomes stuck in an open position, the engine will become saturated at an even faster rate. Over time, the vehicle will lose acceleration power and certain symptoms will manifest, such as persistent stalling.
Gasoline is a heavy molecular chain hydrocarbon with many carbon-hydrogen bonds. The intermediate product produced by the combustion process is CO. According to theoretical analysis and experimental detection, CO is in the case of pure air, even at a temperature of 700 °C. The burning is also incomplete. However, after the introduction of hydrogen and oxygen molecules and hydrogen and oxygen radicals, the combustion is significantly accelerated. At the same time, because the temperature of the oxy-hydrogen flame is as high as 2800 degrees, any flame retardant carbide will gradually burn out.
When needs to clean carbon:
1. When the engine idle speed is unstable, Engine jitter, and Oil spill.
2. When you feel the engine power decreased and Bad acceleration.
3. When Cold start is difficult, surge, noise increases, exhaust emissions exceed the standard.
4. When the driving mileage reached 50,000 kilometers.
1. Hd display 2.Pressure gauge 3.Right
4. left 5.back 6.The pulley
Why should the engine remove carbon?
Carbon deposition is the number one killer that affects engine performance and life. Clearing carbon is more important than changing oil!
1. Carbon deposits are generated on the “injector, intake, intake valve, combustion chamber, piston ring”, which seriously affects the performance and life of the engine;
2. light will cause "engine trembling, cold start failure, driving weakness, fuel oil consumption increase, oil consumption increased, exhaust emissions exceeded the standard" and other failures;
3. will shorten the service life of spark plugs, three-way catalysis, oxygen sensors and other parts, severely will cause "valve ablation, sticky valves, pre-ignition / deflagration, pull cylinders" and even lead to engine scrap.
About our engine carbon removal cleaner
1.What’s the effect of Hydrogen and oxygen removal machine?
· Good car engine performance.
· Remarkable fuel saving.
· Exhaust black smoke disappeared, achieving emissions testing standard.
· Prolong engine parts life.
· Maximize carbon removal
2.Why do I have to clean the car engine carbon?
When carbon adhesion intake and exhaust valves, intake and exhaust valves closed lax and even leak, the engine cylinder pressure, and the result is directly attributable to the activation engine trouble.
3.Where are the advantages of HO1500?
High efficiency, environment Friendly, convenient for removement, easy Operation, save time and low cost.
4.What is the biggest feature of HO1500?
Environment friendly, no medical component, no corrosion to auto parts, no any side effects, no generate hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, or carbon dioxide.
5.What is the working principle of HO1500?
The machine produces a mixed gas by electrolyzing water, the car drives the car to burn the gas at a high temperature, and finally the carbon in the car is discharged by the reduction reaction.
6.What effect can the car achieve after cleaning with HO1500?
After cleaning, the vehicle's power is improved, the idle speed is stable, the start is smooth, the fuel consumption is reduced, the exhaust emissions are more environmentally friendly, and the performance is restored as new.
7.When do I need to carbon clean my car?
We recommend servicing your vehicle every 15,000km or 6 months, whichever come first.
8.Why do I need to carbon-clean my car?
Incomplete combustion causes carbon deposits in your vehicle engine. The carbon is one of reasons of high fuel consumption, poor engine performance and increase exhaust emissions.
9.Which language handles the LCD display?
It has multiple languages built in, you can switch between various modes at will.
10.How long does it take to clean my car with HO1500?
About 20~60min (adjustable).
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date with our promotions, discounts, sales, and special offers.