- HHO Hydrogen Generator For Cars Carbon Deposit Remover Engine Cleaning Machine
Categories Hydrogen Engine Carbon Cleaning Machine Album View larger image Brand Zeayeto Application Car Decarburization Electrolyte consumption ≤240 g/H Ambient temperature range 5℃~50℃ Dimension(L*W*H) 990*470*1020mm Gas production 2000 L/H±10% Voltage AC380V FOB port Shenzhen Terms of Payment L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal Update Time 2020-02-22Detail Information
HHO Hydrogen Generator For Cars Carbon Deposit Remover Engine Cleaning Machine
How it works:
The Engine Carbon Clean system works by using tap water to create hydrogen and oxygen which pass through the air intake of an engine and out through the exhaust system as a gas, helping to remove the excess carbon that leads to poor running issues.
It’s a simple and safe process and requires no dismantling of engine parts or the use of harmful chemical products. We recommended using the Engine Carbon Clean service as part of your vehicle’s regular.
Car carbon cleaning
The effect of carbon cleaning:
1. Improve engine power by 20%, save oil by 15%, reduce emission by 72%
2. Clean combustion chamber, prolong engine overhaul time
3. Flush sensors, extend the life of the oxygen sensor
4. Cleaning ternary catalytic, prolong the service life
5. Scour the exhaust pipe wall improve the power, save fuel by more than 15%
6. Reduce harmful exhaust gas emission more than 60%
1. Continuously decompose hydrogen and oxygen from water by electrolysis.
2. Hydrogen is a kind of fuel and Oxygen plays a role as combustion aid. In the engine running conditions, hydrogen and oxygen fuel coming into the engine room, with air and other vehicle fuel (oil or gas) burning together. Hydrogen and oxygen’s combustion will produce high temperature steam. Hot water vapor is known to soften hard carbon deposits, softening a thin layer of carbon each cycle. The softening of carbon deposition occurs at this stage of the engine's work. (Carbon deposition softening process)
3. At the same time, hydrogen is also a kind of catalyst. Hydrogen with air coming into the engine. In the process of compressing, due to the hydrogen molecular is very light, it spread everywhere in combustion chamber. At the same time, hydrogen molecule is very small, which is able to move quickly to the inside of carbon deposition to soften carbon deposition. With hydrogenation, non-combustible carbon changes into a combustible carbon deposition. (Carbon deposition modification process)
4. After the carbon deposition modified in the last cycle, it is burned off in the next combustion process, and carbon dioxide is produced and discharged out of the car.Related Productsnavigation
- Contact Person
- Eric Liu
- leave a message:
- Contact Now
- 3rd Floor , No.59 building , Third Industry Zone, XiTian Community, Gongming Town, Guangming District, Shenzhen, China