- Fuel Injector Clean Machine Injector Cleaner For Sale Injector Tester
Categories Injector Cleaner & Tester Album View larger image Brand Zeayeto Model FIC-601 Color Red Application Car Engine Warranty 1 Year Input Voltage 12V Power 230W Certification CE Product name FIC-601 injector cleaner & tester Weight 27KG FOB port Shenzhen Terms of Payment L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal Update Time 2020-02-18Detail Information
Fuel Injector Clean Machine Injector Cleaner For Sale Injector Tester
1. It Only needs 20 minutes to clean carbon deposit.
2. Obvious effects after cleaning the carbon, and satisfied customers 100%.
3. Improve cars' performance,after cleaning carbon, oil consumption, be reduced, and 20% of power improved.
4. After the cleaning test, the injector will not be damaged, and the integrity of the injector will be guaranteed.
Injector cleaner and tester machine
Ambient temperature range
The side of the device is equipped with a liquid level hose. If the liquid level is high or low when adding the cleaning agent, it will affect the use of the machine, because the hose can control the amount of reagents poured to ensure the normal operation of the machine’s use.
By using the penetration of ultrasonic waves in the medium, objects with complex shapes and tiny particles are strongly cleaned to completely remove stubborn carbon deposits on the injectors.
When the quality of gasoline is poor or the vehicle is running for a long time, if the injector is not cleaned for a long time, the clogging phenomenon will be more serious, causing poor engine fuel injection, poor fuel injection angle and atomization, resulting in engine idling and acceleration. In the case of full-load working conditions, the engine power is reduced, the fuel consumption is increased, the pollution is increased, and the engine is not working. Therefore, the injector should be carefully cleaned regularly to ensure it works well.
A complete cleaning and testing sequence shown below should be followed:
1. Ultrasonic cleaning;
2. Uniformity/Sprayability test;
3. Leakage test;
4. Injecting flow test;
5. Automatic test.
Select the corresponding parameter and set up according for various tests. For detailed operations, please refer to “0peration” part.Related Productsnavigation
- Contact Person
- Eric Liu
- leave a message:
- Contact Now
- 3rd Floor , No.59 building , Third Industry Zone, XiTian Community, Gongming Town, Guangming District, Shenzhen, China