Best Engine Flush For Sludge Engine Oil Flush Treatment DC12V
1. The machine adopts cabinet design, which is easy to operate and easy to move.
2. Pressurize the remaining waste liquid to ensure thorough cleaning
3. Transparent measuring cup design, can clearly observe the change of filter cotton
4. Automatic identification of positive and negative power supplies
Compared with traditional methods:
Exchange 98% old oil
Exchange 53% old oil
Dynastic cycle cleaning,equal oil change
Only fluid exchange
Oil, cleaning fees
Oil, labor, cleaning fees
According to the vehicle engine maintenance regulations, when the car is driving for a certain period of time or a certain number of kilometers, it should be cleaned and the internal oil circuit should be cleaned.
Due to the high temperature generated by the high-speed operation of the machine, sludge, colloid, and the like are easily generated. Failure to replace the used oil in a timely manner may result in abnormal or malfunction of the engine or even an accident.
Inspection before cleaning the engine (lubrication system cleaning must be performed before replacing the new oil)
1. Pull out the oil dipstick to check if the oil has deteriorated (aqueous) and other unconventional conditions.
2. Turn on the engine to check for abnormal noise.
3. Check engine for oil leaks. (such as engine filter seat, oil radiator, valve cover, crankshaft front and rear oil seal, etc.
There is oil leakage and oil leakage).
1. Observe the carbon deposit at the oil cap and start to communicate with the customer in a timely manner. Risk avoidance.