- Do you know the maintenance of the car's heart engine?
It is essential that the engine is used as the heart of the car for daily maintenance. So what do you do to have a good engine maintenance in your daily life?
1. Friction. This is the basis for extending the service life. Whether it is a new car or an overhauled engine, it must be run-in according to the regulations before it can be put into normal operation.
2. Clean: that is, oil, water, gas and body. Diesel and gasoline are the main fuels of the engine. If the diesel and gasoline are not pure, the precision body will wear and the clearance will increase. The oil leakage, dripping oil, oil supply pressure is reduced, the gap becomes large, and even the oil circuit is blocked, and the shaft is burned and the tile is severely damaged. If the air contains a lot of dust, it will accelerate the wear of the cylinder liner, piston and piston ring. If the cooling water is not pure, the cooling system will be blocked, the engine will be prevented from dissipating heat, the lubrication conditions will be poor, and the machine body will be seriously worn. If the external surface of the machine is not clean, the surface will be corroded and the service life will be shortened.
3. Adequate: that is, oil foot, water foot, air foot. If diesel, gasoline and air supply are not timely or interrupted, there will be difficulties in starting, burning, power loss, and engine failure. If the oil supply is insufficient or interrupted, the engine will be poorly lubricated, the body will be worn seriously or even burnt. If the cooling water is insufficient, the machine temperature will be too high, the power will drop, the wear will be intensified, and the service life will be reduced.
4. Inspection: Always check the fastening parts. Due to the impact of vibration and uneven load during the use of diesel and gasoline engines, bolts and nuts are easy to loosen. There are also adjustment bolts for each part to be inspected to avoid accidents that damage the body due to looseness.
5. Adjustment: the valve clearance of the diesel engine or gasoline engine, the gas distribution phase, the fuel supply advance angle, the injection pressure and the ignition timing should be checked and adjusted in time to support the engine in a good technical state in order to save fuel, extended service life.
6. Use: The engine is used correctly. Lubrication parts such as bushings should be lubricated before driving. After starting, it should be put into operation when the water temperature reaches 40 °C - 50 °C. It is strictly forbidden to work at a very long time or at a low speed. Before stopping, the load should be removed first to reduce the speed. After the winter parking, when the water temperature drops to 40 °C - 50 °C, the cooling water is drained. Except for the engine that has been injected with antifreeze. Always do a good job of engine maintenance, so that the machine is always in good condition. It is necessary to observe and check frequently, find faults, and eliminate them in time.navigation
- Contact Person
- Eric Liu
- leave a message:
- Contact Now
- 3rd Floor , No.59 building , Third Industry Zone, XiTian Community, Gongming Town, Guangming District, Shenzhen, China